DUI convictions in Arizona carry severe penalties including fines, loss of driver’s license and mandatory jail time. If you are stopped for suspicion of DUI, DWI or Extreme DUI there are certain Do’s & Don’ts you need to know.
What TO Do If You Are Stopped For Suspicion of DUI:
- Ask to speak with a DUI Lawyer in Arizona immediately
- Present your drivers’ license, registration and proof of insurance.
- Ask to be released to obtain an independent blood test from a hospital.
- Behave courteously to all law enforcement officers
What NOT To Do When Stopped For Suspicion of DUI:
- Don’t agree to take a Breath, Blood or Urine test until calling and talking with a DUI Attorney
- Don’t Answer questions or agree to be videotaped
- Don’t take the eye test.
- Don’t admit anything or take coordination tests.
- Don’t try to talk your way out of the situation or be rude to law enforcement officers
Call DMCantor 24/7 at 602-307-0808 or Contact Us Today For Your Free Arizona DUI Case Consultation – You Can’t Afford To Wait.
For more information on What To Do If Stopped For DUI in Arizona, please refer to our parent site for DMCantor.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
/ 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!